Great Lakes Angler Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jim's flashback spoon, not made anymore?

I had a spoon until this last out that was a jim's flashback in a pearly pink with about five dots going down the center. I can't recall it's name but it was amazing. I have a pink lots of dots but it's just not the same. Anyone know the name of this spoon and who carries it if it's even made anymore?

If it's the same one I'm thinking about it is an irredescent pink with blue dots? Not sure of the name either - have not seen them on the shelves for several years now. I still have 4-5 in my box (not selling) - they are a great, bright conditions laker spoon. Never caught many salmon on them though...

That's the one

I am almost positive that we are talking about the same one. Hopefully I can find some. It was a great spoon and never failed me. If I had to pick just one spoon to have had this year it would have been that one.

I don't know the name but, I bet he has at least two of them in his box after reading this

I will check Marine General and see if I can find some and maybe send them to ya. Where are you located?

MG has not had them for 5 years or more......

I live in Duluth only a few miles from marine general and have been watching, waiting for it to appear. Thank you for the offer though it is greatly appreciated. I have also been watching bait box in superior as well as fishermans corner in Duluth. I may just have to strip some beat up ones and paint them myself. It's just so much easier to buy them.

loki Guest
    I painted up a few for you and left them at MG.I'm guessing at the color and if there not right let cory know the right colors.flashback

Loki,

The spoon in question was a pearly pink with a slightly darker pink edge around the whole spoon. Blue dots down the middle and then some sort of clear-ish tape over the top to make them irredescent.

loki Guest
    I'll have to see one to get it right.leave one at mg and i'll try to copy it.loki

Now that is FREAKIN great service....

Just bought a few flashbacks at Northwestoutlet in Superior. 57 chev,monkey puke,watermelon, and anuresm... I'm happy now

Jar

Loki,
    Thank you for going out of your way and doing them spoons. Awesome service without a doubt. I liked both. The pink with blue dots with the pearl center looks to be a good one. The one I was chasing is exactly that except the pearl strip was not in it with the whole side being pink. Let me know when your in paint mode and I will get a half dozen from you. No rush by any means as I may not get out again this year. Thanks again.

loki Guest
    their done,.see cory at mg.

Loki,
    That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I am actually headed out tomorrow now seeing as my home closing fell through and it is about the only thing not packed up in boxes. Your service is amazing. I am headed out to the tackle box to now to take a picture of every spoon I have so if I need something not on the shelf anymore I can have a great reference shot. I also am hoping taking the pictures will make sure I don't lose anymore. Thank you so much for going out of your way to help me out. It won't be forgotten that's for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast