Great Lakes Angler Forum

Nite Bite Lites Video

Check this out. It's a neat way to use planer boards after dark.
    Dave Mull
    Paw Paw, MI

I have some of the Nite Bite Lites and they are the great for seeing where your boards are in low light and dark fishing conditions. These are very easy to install and best of all they do what they say and are a worth there weight in gold if you fish in the dark. Mr. Mulder is a fantastic person to deal with and a pleasure to fish with. This is a must have for inline board, low or night fishing.

Keith...Thanks so much for the endorsement and the kind words. I know folks will love the way these lights work especially if the board comes off the line and you need to find it in the dark.
    God speaks to us through the beauty of nature...but those fricken Robins are eatin' my nite crawlers.

Wallear

What if you get a bigger fish that takes the board under multiple times, will the lite stay in the pre drilled hole with nothing securing it in the front of the board?

Hi oneadam12...I believe the light is very secure. I've had the boards submarine and the light stayed in place. I wouldn't want to lose 'em and don't want you to either.

Ray Mulder

Do you sell the nite lites in stores or online ?