Great Lakes Angler Forum

+ Reply to Thread

20' boat trailer for sale

I am going to have a 20 ft. ez loader trailer with hydraulic brakes, power winch and almost new (one 300 mile trip) tires. The trailer has been stored indoors for 3 years and up on blocks. It's a roller trailer. Bearings are good and I think all the lights work though a couple of light covers are missing. Let me know if there is interest here.

whitefish was wondering where you are located would like to take a look if it was close to my location in kalamazoo area what would be your asking price my trailer is getting in rough shape so was thinking of replacing it is it a single axle or tandem . you can email me at puckdad66@yahoo.com or call my cell at 2696256304. thanks hope to here from you soon. rocka baby

Here are some pictures of the trailer. It is an EZ Loader. Dual Axel. I trailed my boat on it which was a 20 ft. Slickcraft. That boat weighed 3500 pounds. I'd guess the trailer is rated for more, but I cannot find a plate on it. The tires are new (one 300 mile trip from the cabin to my house). I stored it inside up on blocks for 3 years. It has a power winch (I do not have the cable, always used hand crank). The winch is a powerwinch 812c. It needs some light covers and has some light surface rust near the rear but nothing more than cosmetic. The rollers are adjustable. The lights work but some covers are missing. I'll sell it for $1100.00 as is. Contact me by pm or phone 517-404-5022. I live in Howell and would be willing to meet.

who needs a good trailer??? I'm willing to deal to sell this.

still for sale<br><br>

+ Reply to Thread