Great Lakes Angler Forum

Thread: Zoner

Zoner

After reading the blog on the new Liquid Zone diver, the Zoner, I called the company and had onesent over to play with next week in the Sarnia Bluewater Salmon Derby on Lake Huron. I was impressed with the company and the product. It is very well constructed and works as advertised. Can't wait to get it in the water and see how it performs.

I will reply with the results after the derby!!!

Tightlines!!!

Bosco

if you havenot got it in the water , how do you know it works as advertised?

I was able to get one in hands prior to a banner up here. it works and will have benefits on certain days. Remember, if you are only using the depth it's 3 times the depth of line you let out. Worked great on our outriggers and planer boards.

Used it for 8 days in the Sarnia Blue water Salmon Derby this past week.

I was impressed.

You can vary the length of line you let out and achieve the same depths. So If you want to send it farther out...you can without making it dive deeper. It has much less line pull than any other diver I have ever used. Less pressure on the rods and you can use lighter rods for walleye etc. and super for plainer boards. The teaser mode is kool. Every 2 minutes it raises and lowers itself in the water column. We got a great rainbow as the diver was rising. Over all, I am impressed enough to continue testing it this summer on my charters.

Tightlines!!!
    Bosco
    Attached Images Attached Images