Great Lakes Angler Forum

New for 2014 Torpedo Fishing Products introduces an Unlimited Depth Diver

At the Niagara Fishing Show and the Outdoor Rama fishing shows this exciting new product will be debuted.

During testing we hit bottom in over 400 feet of water travelling at 2.5mph out of Manistee Michigan running cross current.

We are very excited about this new product, our Prostaff had only one thing to say when using the prototypes and first production run divers, “ Can We Get More! “. In fact anyone that saw this new diver in action instantly wanted one.

We believe this new diver will be a game changer for trolling deep water tactics. Now we can run high divers and low divers with greater separation. The Deep Sea Diver/ Torpedo Diver combination reaches an astonishing 75' down with only 100' of line out with 30lb wire at 2mph.

See us at the above fishing shows for a first hand look at the latest trolling innovation, by Torpedo Fishing Products.

For an early preview see The Great Lakes Sport Fishing News January 2014 issue.

Torpedo Fishing Products would like to thank our Prostaff for their valuable input in developing this great new product!
    Engineering the next generation of fishing gear.
    Owner: Torpedo Fishing Products

pictures??

I can't find the "early preview" issue you mention nor am I anywhere near Niagara; when is the information going to be available to the rest of us.
    Last edited by FishHound; 01-07-2014 at 03:19 PM.

So I checked the dates and Torpedo Fishing Products is said to be represented at the Sheboygan Fishing Show that same weekend, will you also be "debuting" the new product there?

Yes they will have them there.