Great Lakes Angler Forum

1994 Grady White Adventure 208

I have had this boat for almost 10 years. 94 200 hp Johnson 2000 9.9 4 stoke Yamaha kicker. Panther Lift model 35. Panther electric kicker steering with 2 remotes. Lowrance LCX-28 on the bow networked to a slave unit at the transom.

Michigan Stinger bird trees. Hone made dipsy rod holders. Old Walker electric riggers. Fish Hawk X4.

Been a great boat, aiming to get an Atlantic Towers half top for it once the secretary of the treasury allows it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good. Grady's have nice lines.

Awesome boat. Fished my '90 204 Overnighter for five years before pulling the trigger on a larger Grady this past offseason. Trailered it everywhere and handled pretty much everything the big lake could throw at it (that I was willing to venture out in, anyway).

hey thanks guys! Right now its been a driveway queen. I hit a deer on my up to my cabin a few weeks ago and am waiting on my truck to get fixed. So while I have time I am doing a few things I have meaning to do for years, #1 on the list is to eliminate the chaos at the battery wiring, I am installing a aux fuse panel, figuring out what all these wires are and eliminating the unneeded ones. Here is my progress so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images