Great Lakes Angler Forum

Thanks Dave Mull

I first want to thank you for all what you brought to the magazine. Second In would like to give you props on wearing a pfd in the picture. I understand why you do now after your experience but still good to see. Wish more photos while on the water showed this. Because we still read about the not so fortunate who may have had a chance with one on. I understand the thinking that it always happens to the other guy, not our boat. God bless and good luck with your future ventures.

My sentiments exactly, Drew.

THANK YOU DAVE MULL FOR YOUR SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO THE OUTDOORS.

I have never met Mull, and only communicated with him a few times via social media. I find Mull to be a hard working sportsman that does a great job of informing on, and promoting the great outdoors. This commitment helps us all as we benefit from his sage advice, and the great info he provides. His playful writing style is fun to read and gets to the point.

I hope that Mull continues to have a great career with outdoor writing and adventures. I look forward to reading more about his forays and perhaps getting to know him better in person.

BRAVO Dave Mull.

I guess I missed the news. I take it Dave is no longer working for GLA magazine and is either working elsewhere or freelance??

Dave Mull for president

Sorry to hear that he may be gone from Glangler. Met him a few times and went to some of his seminars. A very knowledgeable man and a great representitive for the sport we love. I am equally sorry that this site has regressed over the years with little input from the fishermen and women that helped me fish better and learned the tactics that helped me be a better fisherman. There has been very little in the way of reports in my area. I don't get out much any more . Fishing in the AM and will post. It seems that once again there is no staging and runs as we had in the past. I miss Thirsty Whaler and the skittles guy that moved to Pentwater, Musky Bob, and the many others who posted here in the past. Very little input here any more. I would like to think that the current moderators see this as a problem to be addressed to us and look for solutions.
    KingKullWalleye - Home Port- Whitehall Michigan
    Tom AKA Capt. Hook

I guess better late than never. I just saw this. I don't with with Great Lakes Angler these days, but still enjoy all the fishing the magazine covers. Thank you for your kind words. I am a big PFD fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I first want to thank you for all what you brought to the magazine. Second In would like to give you props on wearing a pfd in the picture. I understand why you do now after your experience but still good to see. Wish more photos while on the water showed this. Because we still read about the not so fortunate who may have had a chance with one on. I understand the thinking that it always happens to the other guy, not our boat. God bless and good luck with your future ventures.
    Dave Mull
    Paw Paw, MI