Great Lakes Angler Forum

Jackpot Bait Holders

DA9E1E50-824D-4D05-B77B-8D2AAC156BB5.jpeg795DBBCA-CD17-469E-9424-20939F482D0E.jpeg
    Hi Guys

I am Charter Captain and Jackpot Bait Holder manufacturer from Finland. I decite to sign up for this Forum to get some information and find out how things was doing there? I just want to ask how many of you know or was using this Jackpot Bait Holder product that side of Atlatic ocean? It previous name was VK—Bait Holder and I was invent it and was made it cooperation with VK company for years. Since 2016 I was start to made it in my company own brand. Here Northern Europe Salmon trolling was very popular and usually we fish Landlocked in lake and Atlantic Salmon at the Baltic sea. I was heard whole bait is there not that popular than strip, just wondering what level there is whole bait technic users? Here is not strip users at all and our swimming actions for salmon is little bit differend. Here is popular more bigger circle, cutting action swimmings and bullet rotation style was not using much. I hope to get good conversation and questions if some want to know more about our fishing technics or tell your special methods etc. I am sorry my English have mistakes but hope you can live with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot Mika View Post
    DA9E1E50-824D-4D05-B77B-8D2AAC156BB5.jpeg795DBBCA-CD17-469E-9424-20939F482D0E.jpeg
    Hi Guys

I am Charter Captain and Jackpot Bait Holder manufacturer from Finland. I decite to sign up for this Forum to get some information and find out how things was doing there? I just want to ask how many of you know or was using this Jackpot Bait Holder product that side of Atlatic ocean? It previous name was VK—Bait Holder and I was invent it and was made it cooperation with VK company for years. Since 2016 I was start to made it in my company own brand. Here Northern Europe Salmon trolling was very popular and usually we fish Landlocked in lake and Atlantic Salmon at the Baltic sea. I was heard whole bait is there not that popular than strip, just wondering what level there is whole bait technic users? Here is not strip users at all and our swimming actions for salmon is little bit differend. Here is popular more bigger circle, cutting action swimmings and bullet rotation style was not using much. I hope to get good conversation and questions if some want to know more about our fishing technics or tell your special methods etc. I am sorry my English have mistakes but hope you can live with it.
    This site, Gets busy in May through the summer. Theirs no fishing now during our winter so olot of traffic on he site. Your Product looks good. Do u have a site to buy some. I would like to try a few of your whole bait setup.

Here can found colors and models. Price include Finnish tax 24% before you set your address when it count it in basket 0 tax

http://eng.fishinno.mycashflow.fi/category/13/jackpot-bait-holders

24% tax? Good luck with that

Looks intriguing. You ask if we're already using this. Do you already have any dealers set up this way at all?