Great Lakes Angler Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hewescraft Pro V Hard Top Rigging

Does anybody ( Frank ?? ) have close up photos of how they rigged their Hewescraft pro v or sea runner . I am looking photos of radio mounts, antenna mounts on the hard top, Radar mounts, graph mounts, and rod holder photos.

look at Advertisers/sponsors section "Calumet Marine" Frank has loads of photos scattered in his posts.

You are correct he does have a ton of post but for some reason all the photos have a photo bucket error ??

Photobucket changed their policy on public sharing of pics a couple of months ago, so links don't work anymore. It now costs $400 per year to do this. If I had stock there I would be selling it quick. I would also be making sure any pictures I have out there are stored locally on my computer or a USB stick.
    Ryan... ... Think KINGS!

Boat Name: CATtitude Adjustment -- 21' SeaCat
    More technology per square foot than any boat on the Great Lakes

Frank does have some pictures out on the Calumet Marine FaceBook photos area: https://www.facebook.com/CalumetMarineAndSports/
    Ryan... ... Think KINGS!

Goldy, sent you a pm.
    I am sponsored by my SWEET wife who has no affiliation with any Tackle companys.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaCat View Post
    Photobucket changed their policy on public sharing of pics a couple of months ago, so links don't work anymore. I now costs $400 per year to do this. If I had stock there I would be selling it quick. I would also be making sure any pictures I have out there are stored locally on my computer or a USB stick.
    Ryan, Don't want to hijack this thread but, I think photo bucket came to their senses as I read on their site that they now only charge $99.00 dollars a year for "Non! Professional members" and are only charging the $399.00 for commercial and professional users.
    Not as good as free as it used to be,but it only works out to about $8.00 per month.

Here's the notice
    http://photobucket.com/plans/premium...ntent=plantext
    John R.
    * Boat #1 23' SeaCraft Tsunami
    * Boat #2 20' SeaCraft Seafari
    * Port- Olcott NY.

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    Ryan, Don't want to hijack this thread but, I think photo bucket came to their senses as I read on their site that they now only charge $99.00 dollars a year for "Non! Professional members" and are only charging the $399.00 for commercial and professional users.
    Not as good as free as it used to be,but it only works out to about $8.00 per month.

Here's the notice
    http://photobucket.com/plans/premium...ntent=plantext
    Better, but still sucks. I'm pretty sure I can link to my Google account for other sites. Fortunately one side benefit of the malware screw up by Google is that the site was rebuilt and the forum software updated and it appears the picture uploading is fixed!
    Ryan... ... Think KINGS!

100% correct photo bucket went from free to 399 a year
    it is as bad a ransom wear
    We are discontinuing hewes craft boats all remaining inventory on close out sale
    replacing the brand with thunder jet north west style boats
    so the lack of pictures not much of a concern
    we also used a different platform for sharing pictures on out forums page
    www.calumetmarine.com hit the forums tab can see most all of the pictures there of different builds / rigging

Love my 22 Searunner. Run 6 boards, 2 dipseys & 4 riggers most often. Sometimes switch out a couple riggers & run 4 dipseys if the fish tell me to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are so sweet!!

a little more dead rise would be nice the sea runner if better suited for Great Lakes lm le

Basically the bottom has radio, fish hawk and garmin auto pilot in dash, to the right digitroll the garmin 5212 is over by glove box on swivel mount plus trax tech both sides of cabin and rails.

Sweet!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast