Great Lakes Angler Forum

2014 Crestliner Sportfish 1850 SST

Has a 150 4 stoke Merc and a 1980 2 cycle / 2 stoke 4 hp kicker and 24 bow mount with I link to the humminbird graph.

Penn manual downriggers on a custom board I have that recesses over the rear cleats (plunge routed board) and J hook with center support where the ski pylon hole is.

Using Orca and Power style Scotty rod holders (Orca's on the slide diver rods).

White 100 qt cooler (Igloo Quick and Cool 100 Qt. Cooler) fits perfectly between console and quick small top lid allows fish to go in. I bleed them out in the rear livewell before moving to the cooler.

Using a on board charging system for the 2 trolling motor batteries made by Yandina. The Combiner 100 and Trollbridge 24. I'm on my 5th season on these batteries and showing no signs of loss of capacity yet. Keeps the batteries from deep discharge as my main battery while outboard is running combines with both trolling batteries when powering to new location or port and not using the trolling motor. Will charge 1 trolling battery even with electric trolling motor running. I go 1 week up north fishing / skiing with the family and never need to pull the batteries out to charge them (no power near dock).

Custom Boat cover by Howard Lohaus in Cottage Grove, WI used J clips and cover wraps around trolling motor and rear step unique splashwell of this boat.
    Salmon Fishing spread.jpg
    Fishing Tyler with G Pa.jpg
    New boat pad.jpg

Well I can see the new boat cost you some concrete?