Great Lakes Angler Forum

Fully Loaded 2013 Tracker Targa V18

The time has come to sell FishLips. I have fished this boat on Lake Michigan and Erie for the last 5 years and have turned it into, arguably, the best pound for pound salmon/walleye boat on the market. I apologize for the family pics, but I seemed to have misplaced my SD card with all my "show room" pics. I will attempt to list all accessories and upgrades made, but please don't hesitate to ask any questions. After a long talk with people at White River Marine Group, they have agreed to transfer the lifetime hull warranty to the second buyer (YOU)!!! Anyways.... here's the list of things :
    150 HP Mercury Four Stroke Outboard motor
    9.9 high thrust Suzuki 4 stroke long shaft/power tilt/power trim/ electric start/ fuel injection kicker with high power alternator
    Lowrance HDS 9 side scan,Lowrance HDS 7
    Lowrance HDS 7
    2 Cannon Mag 10's , 2 cannon mag 5s, ship to shore radio, dimmable led lights around entire interior of boat including storage compartments, washdown pump and hose, auto bilge, 15 rod overhead storage, over 21 rod holders, radar arch for setting boards , rods and nets. Im sure ill be adding more pics and stuff to the list but im in a deep depression watching the (what should be Bears game) Saints vs Philly game. You really have to see it to appreciate it . Its time for me to go bigger and although id like to keep this one, the wife will not allow two.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boat rod storage.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	248.7 KB 
ID:	14590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boat fishing.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	332.3 KB 
ID:	14591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boat side view.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	14592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	14589

Might want to put a price
    Grady White 208 Hardtop

When told 'You stink like fish,' smile and take it as a compliment...

Sale pending