Great Lakes Angler Forum

Where are the walleye fishing people around the Twin Ports?

Rarely see any posts regarding the walleye bite around St.Louis River and Lake Superior. We have a fantastic walleye fishery here with few talking about it. The last couple of weeks I have caught a good number of eyes, primarily in the 17-24" range. Just thought others might share some stories here.

Going out on the south shore tomorrow morning to see if I can find a few walleyes got one 20 in last week

Quote Originally Posted by Kmalec View Post
    Going out on the south shore tomorrow morning to see if I can find a few walleyes got one 20 in last week
    Sounds good. I think I'll try the south shore this week. The last couple of weeks have been spotty to say the least. I've been getting just one or two each time out, bouncing between the Nemadji River and Allouez Bay. Most have been in the 20-21" range on crawler harness's. Good luck - nice to hear from a fellow walleye angler!

I went out Sunday on the south shore didn't get a bite heading back there again tonight hopefully it's better

Quote Originally Posted by Kmalec View Post
    I went out Sunday on the south shore didn't get a bite heading back there again tonight hopefully it's better
    Good Luck! I never made it out this week, hopefully I can get out next week.