Great Lakes Angler Forum

ConTrollKing vs. TrollMaster Pro 2

Hey guys. Looking for any feedback you can give me on both units. Price difference is only $40 so no big deal there. I've heard conflicting reviews on the ConTrollKing & no reviews on the TrollMaster Pro 2. If it makes any difference, it's for my brand new Mercury 8hp on my Tracker Targa 17DVR. Thanks a bunch.

I just picked up a Pro 2. Havent' installed it yet so nothing to report at this time. It's going on my 8HP Yamaha

I just ordered a Pro 2 and i did alot of research and talked to alot of people that have it and they said they wouldnt go with out!!

Scott

Picked up the ControllKing & have it installed already. Just have to get on the water now & try it out.

Got my Troll Master on and used it a few times and alls I can say is WOW!!! Should of had it last yr!!

Scott

ConTrollKing

Thanks for all the help & input guys. Ended up choosing the ConTrollKing for my new Merc kicker. Installed very easily and works perfectly. Absolutely pleased with my choice.

Have never used the TrollMaster to be able to compare which may or may not be better, but have no problems recommending the ConTrollKing to anyone looking for a remote throttle. Thanks again.

I have the troll master and love it. Excellent customer service & easy to install. I first mated on a rig Sunday and that captain said it was his best investment ever.

Ditto on my Trollmaster. Got it put in and adjusted up and it's made all my throttle problems a thing of the past!
    Just a turn of the fingers puts you on the exact speed you're looking for.